Perhaps you’ve noticed that visitors to your website aren’t interested in what you want to tell them. In fact, they’re completely focused on ‘what’s in it for me?’ Well, I’m here to help you.
My advice is to give them something to gain from their relationship, which will then lead to gaining their business.
Here is a list of great ways you can answer the ‘what’s in it for me?’ question.
1. Offer a free whitepaper or ebook on a popular topic to do with your industry.
2. Document the ‘Top 10 Industry Trends’ for your industry this year.
3. Write a ‘How-to Guide’ to help your potential customers with industry issues.
4. Create a demo video of your products or services.
5. Develop a ‘tip sheet’ of the most asked questions from your industry.
6. Design a checklist for a project your customers may potentially be undertaking.
7. Publish some case studies of previous customers experiences.
8. Record an interview with an expert in your industry, discussing a popular industry topic.
To hear more, book in for a free workshop….