Looking back on the month of March, it’s an understatement to say Well Grounded was “busy” – we wouldn’t have it any other way! So, what have we been up to?
Here’s 7 things we achieved in March.
- Delivered workshop 2 of the Innovation Development Program to JBS managers from across AUS for Meat & Livestock Australia with Greenleaf Enterprises. In Ipswich, QLD.
- Conducted focus group and one-to-one interviews across 5 red meat companies to contribute towards our research project for Australian Meat Processing Corporation. In Brisbane and country QLD.
- Awarded 14 Process Plant Technology qualifications through RPL to oil refinery employees in WA, QLD and VIC.
- Delivered Surface Extraction training to employees at Cockatoo Coal, with 67 units of competency achieved by trainees. In Baralaba, QLD.
- Delivered Surface Extraction training to the Flynn Group trainees, onsite at Minerva Coal. In QLD.
- Delivered the 5-day, TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment for the 1st time in Doncaster. In Melbourne, VIC.
- Trained and mentored small business owners across Brisbane as part of the Digital Enterprise Program with Australian Business Training Solutions.
We’ve also been preparing for our RTO audit in May to ensure we exceed compliance with the new standards for RTOs that were released in 2015 by ASQA.
We look forward to keeping you in the loop throughout the month of April!